Canna-Food Fair Fizzled
Commentary: Last week, the Maine Department of Administrative and Financial Services shut down a planned cannabis food fair (see article, below). Although the structure of this particular food fair contained legitimate potential violations, whether the Department may stop a properly-structured food fair is another question. In this attorney's opinion, food fairs are fair game.
(Maine) Warned of legal concerns, organizers cancel cannabis food fair in Gray | Portland Press Herald
- Request an in-person meeting, phone call, or video call with Attorney Chris McCabe. Word Up. :)
- Check out this upcoming Seminar on 9/5/18 regarding the *New* Medical Marijuana Laws.
- (Gray, Maine) Cannabis Food Fair Fizzled: Warned of legal concerns, organizers cancel cannabis food fair in Gray | Portland Press Herald
- (Maine) Maine hemp growers have high hopes for new U.S. farm bill | Bangor Daily News
- (Maine) Maine's pipemaking business becomes piping hot | Portland Press Herald
- (Poland, Maine) Poland board appoints marijuana committee | Lewiston Sun Journal
- (Bar Harbor, Maine) Bar Harbor enacts medical marijuana retail moratorium | MaineBiz
- (Aroostook County, Maine) Drug Free Aroostook to continue awareness campaign | The County
- (Maine) Maine Senator Angus King Backs Effort to Allow VA to Research Medical Marijuana | Marijuana.com
- (Kittery, Maine) Kittery council to discuss possible marijuana referendum | Seacoastonline
- (New Hampshire) New Hampshire police offer funny advice after seizing 25 marijuana plants | Fox News
- (Vermont) Marijuana commission tussles with question of taxation | vtdigger.org
- (California) California Measure Would Expunge Many Marijuana-Related Crimes | Maine Public
- (U.S.) Cannabis Supply Chains Coming Out of the Shadows | Wall Street Journal
- (U.S.) Harvard Study says Medical Marijuana Laws Don't Increase Crime | Marijuana Moment
- (International) The Top Three Most Overlooked Marijuana Markets | Forbes
Request an Appointment.